Specialization: ENGINEERING CHEMICAL|
- To ensure proper implementation of GMP system in the compounding.
- To ensure high productivity and minimize the raw material/product wastage.
- To implement training program for all the compounding workers.
- To ensure output and quality of finishes goods shall meet the stringent in house standards.
- To implement preventive maintenance for compounding area.
- Take overall charge of all compounding personnel i.e. organize and supervise shift supervisors, compounding workers and housekeeping. Also to train /re-train them in their respective job functions.
- Upkeep cleanliness of plant and factory by organizing regular spot checks and cleaning brief talk with the workers.
- Work together with the factory manager to achieve better yields and upgrade process.
- Ensure all factories consumable are available at all times, to reduce downtime and maximize compounding time by coordinating with all departments.
- Constantly study process flow problem and to elevate any bottle necks.
- Set up suitable communication system between shifts.
- To lead the daily morning meeting for any progress or update from the night shift supervisor/executive.
- Organize and re-deploy workers in times of emergency stoppage.
- Ensure all workers understand and adhere to GMP rules and carry out work according to work instructions.
- Ensure that regular reports are sent to senior management accordingly.
- To liaise with relevant department on new R&D trials for betterment of product and process.
- To liaise closely with factory manager on the monthly compounding planning and to ensure the schedule of each order delivery is met.
- To be in-charge of the discipline of compounding personnel.
- To ensure the workers follow the safety rules and regulations in daily operation.
- Other assigned duties as required.
- At least a degree, preferable major in Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering or relevant.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Able to lead a team of supervisors and operator to achieve company goals.
- Knowledge in process control and adequate supervisory skills.
- Knowledge in process flow and work study flow.
- Able to communicate well with superior and subordinates.
- Systematic and positive problem solving approach.
- Set good examples for subordinates.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Back to Job Vacancies