Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Enhances the organization's human resources by developing the best policies, strategies, and practices and ensure the implementation across the organization
- Plan and coordinate organization development program including training & development, succession planning, and talent management.
- Responsible for managing employee industrial relations and workers' management issues by counseling or implementing disciplinary action, termination, or other employee-related matters in compliance with labor law
- Oversee and manage the Performance Appraisal System that drives high performances.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing the guidelines provided by the Malaysian statutory authorities
- Support current and future business need through development, engagement & motivation, and preservation of human capital
- Reinforced and instilled the positive values and corporate culture within each employee in the organization
- Deliver accurate and timely HR reports and analysis to be presented to the Management monthly
- Champion the Working Hours Controls and Monitoring and involved in the EICC deployment Activities and Coordination.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process from beginning to end.
- Supervise recruitment and coordinate proceses for hiring from CHR.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Understand the market trend for salary and compensation plan in line with economic outlook and develop the best payment plan and benefits programs.
- Developing and implementing CHR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
Back to Job Vacancies