Specialization: ENGINEERING CHEMICAL|
- PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- This job description defines the minimum expectation of Compounding Manager or Assistant Manager on his/her duties, responsibilities and expected knowledge.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for scheduling chemical preparations and dispersions for operation team usage.
- Responsible for chemical control and its supplies are sufficient to the operation team
- Monitor quantity usage of latex, coagulant and others chemicals.
- Ensure chemicals are compounded according to formulation
- Arrange and monitor incoming materials and its allocations.
- Problem solving on daily activity and ad-hoc issue.
- Ensure documentation, records and testing methods are meeting ISO / customer specifications.
- Monitor supervisors and workers following SOP, FIFO, company’s rules, and regulations.
- Ensure 5S, housekeeping, improvements activities and Equipment’s & Machines Maintenance are practiced periodically.
- Coordinate with PIC on chemical consumption and problem-solving issue.
- Strive to support, encourage, and achieve company objectives and KPIs.
- Other’s duties assigned.
- The Compounding Manager or Assistant Manager reports directly to the Factory Manager
- Degree/Diploma in chemistry, polymer or equivalent with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Excellence managerial skills.
- Good leadership skills with ability to lead the subordinates to achieve company goals.
- Good interpersonal skills and have positive problem-solving approach.
- Good decision maker, analytical and logical thinking person.
- Ability to multitask.
- Possess a positive mind set and exhibits good motivational leadership qualities.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Possess good planning and calculation skills.
- Possess strong teamwork skills.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel & Power Point).
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess a good embracing attitude.
- Possess good discipline and willing to learn attitude.
Back to Job Vacancies