Specialization: SALES ENGINEERING OR TECHNICAL OR IT|
- Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs completion.
- Demonstrate to leverage best practices and offer insight into client business and industry verticals.
- Maintain credibility through best practices knowledge in Sales Enablement space.
- Qualify and help close sales opportunities.
- Conduct sales activities by driving company revenue.
- Maintain account plan’s technical portions.
- Ensure successful pilot projects and product installations.
- Maintain corporate visits’ technical aspects.
- Determine, resolve, and communicate technical and business presales issues to presales management.
- Close accounts determined by sales and technical management.
- Assist company business development activities.
- Install and maintain demos and POC on presales equipment.
- Engage in product training to maintain high product knowledge.
- Develop job related expertise and communication skills.
- Supports key corporate accounts in a proactive manner.
- Broad & deep understanding of information technology topics, especially in network & Cyber Security fields.
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability.
Back to Job Vacancies