Client ManagerLocation: Mont Kiara
|Job ID: BNS4|
Specialization: SALES CORPORATE|
• To identify and create new sales opportunity of account and industry
• To maintain good rapport with customers, vendors, distributors, and business partners
• To manage sales cycles, market business solutions, build a solid pipeline of qualified prospects and conducting all sales activities needed to achieve sales quota
• To manage accounts by maintaining close productive relationship with existing key accounts
• To conducts sales presentation, writes up sales quotation and negotiates with customers’ key executive to win significant sales orders.
• To identify new business opportunities, requirements, and winning strategy in the geographical regions allocated
• To be responsible for acquiring knowledge of the industry assigned.
• To maintain databases of clients and grow each new sale into strong account references
• To target new accounts and exploits business opportunities to achieve sales targets for targeted market segments, develops and implements sales strategies for the selected segment
• To develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve company objectives.
• To provide feedback on potential new services and/or business processes that will result in more growth and higher profitability
• To continuously promoting products and services offered by the company. Knowing of Cisco product solutions was added advantage.
• To develop account management plans within the context of the company’s immediate and long-term goals
• To conduct business networking through a series of relevant activities pertaining to designated accounts to raise brand awareness
• To report on the achievement of sales order and GP target for the financial year, quarterly or as required by the management
• Diploma/Advanced Diploma, BA or BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
• Minimum of 2-4 years of account management or business development experience, ideally in software, technology, consulting, and/or service industries.
• Preferably candidates with IT based experience.
• Preferable with some past working experience in System Integrated company.
• Excellent network in Enterprises, Manufacturing or Banking & Finance sectors
• Aggressive, dynamic, and result-oriented team player
• High integrity, target focused and able to work with minimum supervision
• Possess own transport
• Excellent communication, presentation and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies