Specialization: BANKING OR FINANCIAL SERVICES|
As part of the HR Team, the HR will be responsible for recruitment and selection activities, HR administration, and performance management to ensure competent staff fulfil the current and projected manpower needs.
HR Recruitment & Operations
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Review HR policies to comply with prevailing statutory regulations, code and best practices for effective enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Handling foreign knowledge worker hiring and work permit process.
- Managing performance review and staff confirmation.
- Involve in annual review for salary and bonuses.
- Handling employee grievances and disputes.
Payroll & Benefits
- Oversee the delivery of day –to-day HR operational activities to ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll processing.
- Oversee the administrative support for schemes introduced by HR from time to time, such as Employee Referral Scheme, Insurance, Medical and other Benefit Schemes.
- Work with HR Business Partners and/ or Functional HR / Business Teams on adhoc HR projects and resolution of payroll and benefits issues
- At least a recognized Degree.
- At least 5 years of related working experience in HR.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Back to Job Vacancies