Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
Additional Info & Benefits
- 9am - 6.30pm (1 hour lunch break and there will be short break in between working hour)
- Medical & Life Insurance
- SOSCO, EPF & EIS
- Annual Leave – 21 Days per Annum
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Resource planning across multiple sites involves adopting and communicating regional scheduling guidelines.
- Running staffing scenarios, optimizing the schedule matrix based on interval-level staffing needs and local labor laws.
- Distributing programmed shrinkage for accurate projections.
- Recognizing and addressing scheduling challenges.
- Providing visibility into key performance indicators, offering updates on issues and business drivers.
- Anticipating future needs, and escalating hiring plan problems for resolution.
- Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and build solutions to meet the business change across the region.
- Excellent in both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Familiar with CMS and Avaya tools will be an advantage and quantitative ability.
Back to Job Vacancies