Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Accountability to Stakeholder
- Partners and deliver people related matters, including resourcing and development.
- Delivers HR costs / budgets to ensure effectiveness of resources and vendors.
- Delivers HR processes and services in a timely and strategic manner.
- Delivers HR solutions which are aligned to Group HR policies
- Ensures that any third party vendor is able understand and deliver specifications as required.
- Fully understands all Regulations HR related matters and Human Resources Management
- Lead a team of HR generalist to deliver specific work related areas, such as HR operations, HR administration, HR payroll, HR resourcing, HR benefits and business partnering.
- Design and implement a standardized approach towards the development of the staff, including a thorough review into the performance and promotional aspects of the staff.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders to understand both short-term needs to deliver the right pool of talent through both resourcing and developing soft skills/ leadership training.
- Continuously identify opportunities and implement quick wins to improve the effectiveness of HR team.
- Where required, to drive implementation of any HR related projects
- Take accountability for all operational risks aspects of payroll and HR administration and operations.
- Able to work with ambiguity and to carve out strategic /operational business plans focussing on delivering efficient and effective HR processes.
- People management experience having lead previous team sizes running the full spectrum of HR roles.
- A team player with a high level of personal initiative and the ability to function autonomously in coaching small or large groups and guiding them to finding solutions.
- Strong understanding of banking business, products and processes.
- Effective problem solver and able to work on highly complex problems requiring strong analytical, conceptual and quantitative ability.
- Positive Change Agent, with good influencing abilities.
- Great communication & interpersonal skills.
- Understands, Plans and Engages with senior business stakeholders.
- Understands local HR laws and able to work with the right parties to ensure regulations are in order.
- Essential Technical Skill: - Highly competent in computer skills, especially MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
Back to Job Vacancies