Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
- Ensure highest standards of service delivery on personalized phone services to our customers.
- Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; and maintaining database.
- Being first contact person in building and retaining customer relationships by identifying and resolving customer inquiries/issues accurately.
- Educate the customer about the Bank products and services and directs them towards available resources for self-help.
- Manage customer complaints, issues and subsequent solutions and is responsible for identifying and escalating customer issues to the appropriate department.
- Assigns or acts on any required customer follow-up in accordance with Contact Centre internal guidelines and updates customer data into relevant systems accurately.
- Maximize opportunities to up sell or cross-sell Bank products and services which meet customer needs.
- Maintain confidentiality of the Bank customers and data at all times.
- SPM/STPM or equivalent certificate holders with at least 5 years of work experience.
- Diploma / Advanced Diploma holders with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Degree holder Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Possesses good communication skills (verbal and written English), additional Mandarin verbal ability will be an added advantage.
- Strong customer service mindset with good communication and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Resourceful, proactive, attentive to details and a good team player.
- Ability to work on 24/7-day shift with staggered hours including weekends and Public Holidays.
Back to Job Vacancies