Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING
- Check if the bookkeeping and ledgers are accurate
- Check daily transaction, Pretty cash timely.
- Collaborate with an accounting firm for financial statement preparation
- Prepare financial statements such as income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements for presentation to management and shareholders
- Prepare and submit tax returns, calculate taxes accurately
- Supprot to create financial plans for the future by forecasting income and expenses.
- Audit internal financial processes and transactions to prevent fraud.
- Coordinate with external auditing firms to report accounting .
- Reporting to Director
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Account
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience of Account in Financial institutions
- Having working experience in Japanese Company
Back to Job Vacancies