Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Our client commenced its operations in 2015 by providing financial products, specialising in personal loans and business loans. The company currently has its main office located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Today, besides continuing to grow its services in personal loans, the company has expanded its business activities to include credit sales, insurance sales, and other services.
- Accurately identify, evaluate, and prevent legal compliance risks in the company's operations.
- and management and provide comprehensive legal compliance guarantee for the company's development.
- Provided end-to-end legal support for major projects of the company.
- Handled all kinds of daily legal compliance consulting, contract drafting, review, negotiation, etc.
- Lead the company to handle all kinds of disputes, lawsuits, or arbitration cases.
- Responsible for contract management, license management, seal management, authorization management, corporate governance, and other legal systems.
- Degree and process building and continuous improvement.
- Conduct business-related legal compliance research and output.
- Company legal compliance publicity and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in law related major.
- More than 5 years of legal work experience.
- Working experience in a Japanese Company would be an advantage.
- Working experience in Financial Institutions would be an advantage.
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- AL: 14days(1st year) / 16days(2-4years) / 18years (5years and above)
- Reporting to: Director
Back to Job Vacancies