Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Our client commenced its operations in 2015 by providing financial products, specialising in personal loans and business loans. The company currently has its main office located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Today, besides continuing to grow its services in personal loans, the company has expanded its business activities to include credit sales, insurance sales, and other services.
- Check if the bookkeeping and ledgers are accurate.
- Check daily transactions, petty cash.
- Collaborate with an accounting ﬁrm for ﬁnancial statement preparation.
- Prepare ﬁnancial statements such as income statements, balance sheets, and cash ﬂow statements for presentation to Management and Shareholders.
- Prepare and submit tax returns, calculate taxes accurately.
- Create ﬁnancial plans for the future by forecasting income and expenses.
- Audit internal ﬁnancial processes and transactions to prevent fraud.
- Coordinate with external auditing ﬁrms to report accounting .
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Accounting.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience of Accounting in Financial institutions
- Working experience in a Japanese Company would be an advantage.
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- AL: 14days(1st year) / 16days(2-4years) / 18years (5years and above)
Back to Job Vacancies