Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Our client commenced its operations in 2015 by providing financial products, specialising in personal loans and business loans. The company currently has its main office located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Today, besides continuing to grow its services in personal loans, the company has expanded its business activities to include credit sales, insurance sales, and other services.
- Financial Analysis, Credit Application Review
- Conduct an additional and necessary credit research for judgement to complement Credit Application working closely with sales team.
- Provide professional advises to sales team based upon the deep knowledge surrounding the borrower, industry, economic environment, credit rules and procedures, etc.
- Liaison officer between Sales team and HQ/Credit to obtain approvals.
- Provide a credit opinion in an appropriate way to final approver.
- Periodic credit review for existing customers.
- Monitoring and management of delinquent accounts and non-performing accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Min 5 years' experience of Credit Risk Management
Would be advantageous:
- Superior risk manager skills, including understanding industries, analysing financials, identifying, describing, and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Excellent knowledge about Leasing and Accounting Standards
- Excellent understanding of local legal systems and documentation
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- AL: 14days(1st year) / 16days(2-4years) / 18years (5years and above)
Back to Job Vacancies