Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
Our client commenced its operations in 2015 by providing financial products, specialising in personal loans and business loans. The company currently has its main office located in the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Today, besides continuing to grow its services in personal loans, the company has expanded its business activities to include credit sales, insurance sales, and other services.
- To lead and manage an Information Technology (IT) team in providing the necessary IT systems (4 team members).
- Overseeing the Information Systems Planning, Design & Implementation e,.g Online Identification System, Management personnel information system.
- Define Policies, Procedures and Work instructions in support of the business objectives.
- Coordinate, manage and motivate department to meet schedules and goals.
- Accurate communication and negotiation with vendors.
- Provide recommendations on policies/ infrastructure improvements.
- Work with other functional heads to define systems and solutions to business issues and problems
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Information System (IS)/Information Technology (IT) or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of Project Management of System development
- Working experience in a Japanese Company would be an advantage.
- Working days: Monday - Friday
- Working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
- AL: 14days(1st year) / 16days(2-4years) / 18years (5years and above)
Back to Job Vacancies