Senior Technical Support EngineerLocation: Penang
|Job ID: BSM2|
Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
· Perform on-site installation, commission, maintenance, troubleshoot, and repair of customer’s semiconductor and electronics manufacturing equipment.
· Provide training to customers on the use and maintenance of the equipment.
· Coordinate and communicate the status of assigned jobs to internal and external stakeholders.
· Generate spare parts and service quotations and prepare field service reports on customer support activity.
· Support pre-sales activities.
· At least a diploma in engineering or related certification.
· At least 5 years of relevant working experience with semiconductor and electronics manufacturing equipment.
· Experience in semiconductor processing equipment such as wafer mounter, lamination and removal system, wafer dicing and sorting, surface metrology inspection equipment etc.
· Good interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills in understanding customer needs.
· Shows initiative and is a lifelong leaner.
· Can work independently and yet is a strong team player.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies