Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
As part of the HR Team, the HR will be responsible for recruitment and selection activities, HR administration, and performance management to ensure competent staff fulfill the current and projected manpower needs
HR Recruitment & Operations
- to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Able to handle stakeholders and recruitment of the key position within the organization
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Review HR policies to comply with prevailing statutory regulations, codes and best practices for effective enforcement of rules and regulations.
- Managing performance review and staff confirmation.
- Involvement in annual review for salary and bonuses.
- Handling employee grievances and disputes.
- At least a recognized Degree.
- Able to speak in Mandarin due to business needs
- Able to work independently
- At least 5 years of related working experience in HR.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Back to Job Vacancies