Service Associate - TelemarketerLocation: Glenmarie
|Job ID: BSTM3|
Specialization: SALES TELESALES OR TELEMARKETING|
We are representing one of the Southeast Asia's largest integrated car e-commerce platform, with
presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. Our client connecting nationwide buyer
and seller of pre-owned vehicle(s) through their digital bidding platform Currently our client is
looking for young and energetic candidates to be part of the team.
• Drive great customer experience by driving awareness and understanding of company
products and services.
• Managing leads from company online channel to provide an end-to-end service to provide
a good customer journey when using company's services.
• Managing inbound and outbound calls and correspondences for sales and services.
• Provide accurate and complete information to customers on our products and services via
whatsapp and calls.
• Uphold high standards in processing and maintaining customer records/correspondents
while logging customer information into system/tools provided.
• Achieve monthly sales individual and team’s target.
• Keep team lead informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily sales
reports and compliments.
• Assisting in resolving customer complaints by call and working with internal departments for
• Able to work with minimum supervision.
• Candidates must possess at least a SPM/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
• Fresh graduate or 1 years of working experience in related field or equivalent is required for
• Must be able to speak in English fluently.
• Computer literate in Microsoft office, Note Pad and Basic Emailing.
• Have excellent organizational, management, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Willing to work on rotational shift and on weekend.
• Willing to be based in UOA Business Park.
• Preferable to have own transportation.
• Mandarin speaker will be a added advantage.
• Completion Bonus
• EPF & SOCSO Provided.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies