Specialization: SALES TELESALES OR TELEMARKETING|
We are representing one of the Southeast Asia's largest integrated car e-commerce platform, with presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. Our client connecting nationwide buyer and seller of pre-owned vehicle(s) through their digital bidding platform Currently our client is looking for young and energetic candidates to be part of the team.
- Drive great customer experience by driving awareness and understanding of company’s products and services.
- Managing leads from company’s online channel to provide an end-to end service to provide a good customer journey when using company’s services.
- Managing inbound and outbound calls and correspondences for sales and services.
- Provide accurate and complete information to customers on our products and services via WhatsApp and calls.
- Uphold high standards in processing and maintaining customer records/correspondents while logging customer information into system/tools provided.
- Achieve monthly sales individual and team’s target.
- Keep team lead informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as daily sales reports and compliments.
- Assisting in resolving customer complaints by call and working with internal departments for follow ups.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Candidates must possess at least a SPM/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in any fields.
- Fresh graduate or 1 years of working experience in related field or equivalent is required for this position.
- Must be able to speak in English fluently.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office, Note Pad and Basic Emailing.
- Have excellent organizational, management, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Willing to work on rotational shift and on weekend.
- Willing to be based in UOA Business Park.
- Preferable to have own transportation.
- Mandarin speaker will be a added advantage.
- Completion Bonus.
- EPF & SOCSO Provided.
Back to Job Vacancies