Head of LegalLocation: Selangor
|Job ID: BTZ1|
Specialization: LAW OR LEGAL SERVICES|
Hiring Position :
• Head of Legal
Job Description :
• Preparation and vetting of wills, trust and related estate planning documents.
• Assist on the creation of structures for estate planning.
• Well-versed with the various laws and regulations related to wills, trust and estate planning.
• Overseeing the operation of the legal department.
• Identifying and mitigating legal risks.
• Developing and implementing legal procedures and policies to ensure the company’s compliance with applicable laws.
• Drafting, negotiating and vetting contracts, legal documents and agreements.
• Conducting legal research to ensure their organisation is up-to-date with the latest legal changes.
Job Requirement :
• 10-20 years experiences in relevant industry.
• Possess a Law Degree/a Master’s Degree in Law.
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Natural leadership and management skills, including an ability to communicate in an assertive and clear manner to those who have a strong understanding of the law, and those with novice knowledge.
• Proven analytical and problem solving skills, demonstrating your ability to assess and understand complex legal issues, and provide strategic advice.
• Experience in the legal, insurance, financial services, or will-writing services will be an added advantage.
• Proven knowledge of legal requirements and controls (e.g. Anti-Money Laundering / Syariah).
• Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies