Specialization: AVIATION OR AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE|
- CNC Machinist (Milling, Lathe, Grinding, Burring)
- Assembly (Assembly of aircraft components)
- Heat treatment (Furnace setting, apply 5s technic, short blasting and visual inspection)
- Quality Control (Performing visual and dimensional inspection)
Job Description (General)
- Perform inspection, scheduling, routine maintenance operations and troubleshooting
- Implementing and adhering to strict safety guidelines.
- Creating and maintaining repair logs and records.
- Ensuring that all aircraft parts are accurately labeled, organized, and restored.
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of the company
- Promote safety within the workplace and guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
- Collaborating with engineers and system mechanics to ensure that all aircraft systems are running correctly.
- Preparing diagnostics reports and suggesting repair solutions based on thorough evaluations.
- Inspect completed work and ensure it matches standards
- One-time Housing Allowance of $600 provided (with 6 months bond)
- Shift Allowance provided (Depends on shift pattern)
- Transport Allowance provided ($90/month)
- AWS: 1.75 months of basic salary (Pro-rated)
- Productivity Bonus: 0.5 months of basic salary (Good attendance)
- Variable Bonus: Based on company and individual Performance
- Medical and Dental benefits provided
- Group insurance provided
- Annual leave provided
Back to Job Vacancies