Specialization: ENGINEERING INDUSTRIAL|
We are representing one of the leading Manufacturing of Aircraft components in the world. Our client currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Local Malaysian to be part of their team to be based in Singapore.
1. CNC Machinist (Milling, Lathe, Grinding, Burring).
2. Heat treatment (Furnace setting, apply 5s technic, short blasting and visual inspection).
3. Quality Control (Performing visual and dimensional inspection).
Job Description (General):
- Walk-in interview session will be conducted in Peninsula Plaza, Singapore - Date of interview on 3rd September 2022.
- Perform inspection, scheduling, routine maintenance operations and troubleshooting.
- Creating and maintaining repair logs and records.
- Ensuring that all aircraft parts are accurately labelled, organized, and restored.
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts.
- Preparing diagnostics reports and suggesting repair solutions based on thorough evaluations.
- Willing to relocate and stay in Singapore or can commute daily from Johor to Singapore.
- Have any technical background in any manufacturing industry.
- Able to communicate well in English.
- Shift Allowance provided (Depends on shift pattern).
- Transport Allowance provided ($130/month).
- AWS: 1.75 months of basic salary (Pro-rated).
- Productivity Bonus: 0.5 months of basic salary (Good attendance).
- Variable Bonus: Based on company and individual Performance.
- Medical and Dental benefits provided.
- Group insurance provided.
- Annual leave provided.
Back to Job Vacancies