Specialization: ENGINEERING MECHANICAL OR AUTOMOTIVE|
We are representing one of the leading Manufacturing of Aircraft components in the world. Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Local Malaysian to be part of their team to be based in Singapore.
Positions / Unit: CNC Machinist
- Milling Machine Operator / Maintenance
- Lathe Machine Operator / Maintenance
- Grinding Machine Operator / Maintenance
- Burring Machine Operator / Maintenance
- Location of work: Bedok & Changi, Singapore.
- Interview will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur - Walk in Interview on 17th September 2022.
- Perform inspection, scheduling, routine maintenance operations and troubleshooting.
- Writing and interpreting instructions and procedures to assemble equipment and products accurately.
- Welding and drafting.
- Controlling machines and processes.
- Performing inspections of equipment, structures, materials and products.
- Analyzing information and finding the best solutions to problems.
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts.
- Preparing diagnostics reports and suggesting repair solutions based on thorough evaluations.
- Willing to relocate and stay in Singapore or can commute daily from Johor to Singapore.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in CNC or any technical industrial machines background.
- Able to communicate fluent English.
- Shift Allowance provided (Depends on shift pattern).
- Transport Allowance provided ($130/month).
- AWS: 1.75 months of basic salary (Pro-rated).
- Productivity Bonus: 0.5 months of basic salary (Good attendance).
- Variable Bonus: Based on company and individual Performance.
- Medical and Dental benefits provided.
- Group insurance provided.
- Annual leave provided.
Back to Job Vacancies