Specialization: CLERICAL OR ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT|
- To responsible in collecting ageing debt from the Mall tenants and to maintain good rapport with tenants to facilitate collections.
- To ensure prompt issuance of rental and other invoices.
- Collect tenants’ sales reports in timely manner for management reporting.
- To coordinate issue of collection reminders and replies to tenants’ queries.
- To notify and inform tenants on the due dates of monthly rentals as well as outstanding debts.
- To ensure all collection figures are updated in the tenancy management software.
- Reconciliation of tenant’s account with discrepancies or disputes and to take appropriate remedial action.
- To assist in lease administration pertaining to tenant turnover report, bank guarantees, public liabilities, and general insurance policies
- Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience in handling credit management within retail or property development industry
Back to Job Vacancies