Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Be responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
- Propose an annual budget based upon organizational goals and the planned targets of product on in the guidance of the manager.
- Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organization.
- Interact with financial staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
- Prov de solutions on risk management.
- Plan a strategic and long term business plans in support of the financial manager and the board of managers.
- Prov defunds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
- His main responsibility would be to assist the manager to obtain financial data from several sources such as expenses incurred In the month, day,etc.
- To back up and support the existing Finance team to ensure deadlines are met.
Back to Job Vacancies