Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
- Assists in all Finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities.
- Responsible for handling full set of accounts.
- Assist in preparing accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Assist in preparing accounting documents and monthly schedules.
- Assist in reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting. (e.g. statutory annual financial statements).
- Handling GST return Filling.
- Liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information and financial data.
- Perform general Finance administrative support.
- Perform other accounting/ finance relates duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Preferable with Diploma or Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic, Business Management and other relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of Finance experience in the relates filed, preferable in the Retailing/Property.
- Good and sound knowledge in accounting and internal control system.
- Advance computer literacy and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Competent in both written and oral English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
Back to Job Vacancies