Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
Our client, a global leader specializing in energy management and automation solutions, operating in over 100 countries. They are currently looking for a Regional Demand Forecast Specialist (Services) to be based in Petaling Jaya (Selangor).
Overall Scope and Job Purpose:
- Consolidate mid and long-term material forecast (offer, demand, supply) for Services.
- Pivot between Regional/Business Unit Demand planner & Global Service Centre planners considering all inputs in the Services Advocate Guidebook.
- Ensure material forecast is integrated in the BU’s SIOP existing processes.
- Collaborate with Commercial, Tendering and Business Units to adjust and improve statistical forecast month over month
Link between S&OP and SIOP material related to all BUs for Services Products.
- Link between both processes and consolidates the Services demand
- Suggest adjustments based on services market trends, finance target (Rolling forecasts), commercial review (elephant orders), management calls (qualitative adjustment), new offer launches, quality recalls.
Services order identification
- Identify with commercial teams, Tendering, CPO and Ops Excellence Leaders key services opportunities in the pipeline
- Ensure they are communicated to S&OP and SIOP leaders.
- Review the pipeline, book to bill and burning backlog and ensure they are tagged as “Services”.
- Services identification should cover the full scope of materials.
Historical Production Planning (orders booked)
- Benchmark demand with previous volumes ordered (statistical cross check, leveraging planning tools like Kinaxis & Baxter).
- Consider a % buffer depending on the adoption of tools per country and the accuracy of data provided.
- Minimum a Degree in related field.
- More than 5 years of demand planning / forecast experience on supply chain work for materials and finished goods in multinational environment, preferably with involvement in complex and large projects.
- Self starter and excited to be part of a team “set-up”.
- Influential and ability to manage stakeholders in different countries in East Asia region.
- Strong communication skills (English is required)
Experienced candidates are encouraged to apply online or you may email your resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies