Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- To facilitate the implementation and creation of process improvement activity.
- Identify and develop a robust continuous improvement strategy in collaboration with Management team and techniques.
- Identify and eliminate unnecessary complexity within business process and identification of better ways of working for delivery of better value and greater efficiency.
- Work with the team to recommend appropriate changes in process.
- Actively monitor project risk to identify problems and proactively identify solutions to address it in advanced.
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- To update and maintain documentation and reports on process improvements and process performance.
- Comply with ISO 9001&14001.
- To perform any other duties as and when requested by superior.
- At least Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in manufacturing and engineering environments.
- Able to speak in Japanese (At least N2), because has to communicate with Japanese team in HQ.
- Think out of the box, have Lean Manufacturing and Waste Management skills.
Back to Job Vacancies