Specialization: PURCHASING OR INVENTORY OR MATERIAL AND WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT|
Sales Planning Executive
- Plan, schedule, forecast and monitor inventory situation, production schedule and other requirements for effective inventory of raw materials and ensure smooth supply as planned.
- Prepare delivery schedules to logistic teams in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- In depth analysis market trends for improving accuracy and effective of future forecast.
- To analyse and maintain inventories, minimizing overstock and out of stock occurrences and optimize customer service and requirements.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Negotiate and communicate with stakeholders.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Follow up and coordinate with cross functional teams in regard to the latest update on the production schedule, stocks availability and timely completion of orders as scheduled.
- Generate and prepare accurate monthly reports.
- Make recommendations to management for continuously improve service delivery process and identify cost savings opportunities.
- At least Diploma or Degree in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Skilled user in ERP system.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and forecasting roles.
- Possess strong planning and analytical skills and be able to take complex issues and break down actions for resolutions and working with tight deadlines.
Back to Job Vacancies