Customer Care ManagerLocation: Petaling Jaya
|Job ID: CTC11|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
Customer Care Manager/ Client Delivery Manager (EUC)
Reporting To : Head of EUC Service Delivery
Office Location: Dataran Hamodal, PJ (minimal travelling within Klang Valley is required)
Employment Type: Contract - 12months (renewable or possibility converting to permanent
employee subjects to satisfactory performance)
Salary range: RM7k – RM10k
** Relevant working Experience in EUC field services environment is an important criteria to
ensure successful fit.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Serves as a dedicated strategic partner to key account customers.
• Provides support in the day-to-day management of one or more key customers.
• Ensures client satisfaction in the delivery of Information Technology (IT) services by acting as
the first point of escalation for service issues and accountability for the relationship with the
• Maintains accountability for account-specific service problems and for prioritizing service
• Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining EUC key account customer
relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking
care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
• Responsible to manage the Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance, drive for meeting the
SLA, conduct monthly SLA meeting, and assist on contract renewal.
• Assess SLA statistics and prepare detailed reports on the findings.
• Monitors client feedback and complaints to define patterns and solutions to prevent recurring
• Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
• Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
• Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
• Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer service position for similar/ related
business, industry, and market, account/program management, service delivery, and financial
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literacy in order to type up reports, results and details of customer interaction The
ability to maintain calm under pressure, open minded and eager to learn.
• Good knowledge in client service orientation, dealing with difficult situation, developing
others, team leadership, teamwork and cooperation.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies