Pre-Sales Architect - WorkplaceLocation: Petaling Jaya
|Job ID: CTC13|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
Position : Pre-Sales Architect – Workplace
Working Location(s) : Plaza 33, Petaling Jaya (travelling within Klang Valley)
Office Location: Dataran Hamodal, PJ
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary Range: RM7k – RM10k
• Provide pre-sales technical support to Workplace business primarily on Microsoft and end user
computing devices and solutions, ie.:Citrix VDI, Xendesktop, Xenapp, Storefront, Netscaler.
• Primarily supports Microsoft Enterprise solutions such as AD, Exchange, O365, SCCM, HyperV and Citrix Solution such as Xendesktop, Xenapp, Netscaler etc.
• Study, analyze, integrate and architect infrastructure solution according to customer’s business,
technical and operational requirement.
• Assists in bidding efforts including solution architecting, preparation of BOM & quotation, liaising
with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications, proposal write-up, customer
presentations, clarifications, proof of concepts and other related activities
• Liaise with principal and being technical champion for assigned solution/products/technology
• Liaise with internal or 3rd party deployment team to ensure success deployment of network
• Interface with customer to provide consultancy services
Other Essential Requirements:
• Microsoft certification like MCSE, MCSD etc. Certification with other vendor is added
• Sound knowledge on enterprise architecture of related field.
• Fair knowledge in common IT landscape for enterprise customer environment.
• Possess experience in designing IT infrastructure solutions that includes AD, Exchange,
O365, SharePoint, Hyper-V and SCCM solution.
• Possess experience in designing IT infrastructure solutions for Citrix solution.
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Good documentation and proposal writing skills
• Good inter-personal and communications skill with all levels
• Self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good team player
• Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent project timeline
• Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalence.
• Minimum 2-years of working experience in Microsoft Enterprise and Citrix environment with
hands-on skill etc. Pre-sales experience is added advantage.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies