Pre-Sales Architect - CybersecurityLocation: Petaling Jaya
|Job ID: CTC7|
Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
Role & Responsibilities :
• To provide pre-sales technical support for Cybersecurity business primarily on cloud, network
security, endpoints security related solutions
• To support security product/solution included firewall, IPS, APT, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security
(SASE, ZTNA), XDR etc.
• To study, analyze, integrate, architect infrastructure security solution according to customer’s business, technical and operational requirement.
• Assists in bidding efforts including solution architecting, preparation of BOM & quotation, liaising with partner/principal on technical aspects, solution verifications (SOW), proposal writeup, customer presentations, clarifications, POC/POV and other related activities
• Liaise with principal and being technical champion for security related solution/products/technology
• Liaise with internal or 3rd party deployment team to ensure success deployment of security projects
• Interface with customer to provide consultancy services
Other Essential Requirements:
• Working experience on Cybersecurity products and solutions included firewall, IPS/IDS, APT, EDR, NDR, SASE, ZTNA (Zero Trust Network Access) etc.
• Well versed in TCP/IP protocol, LAN/WAN data networking and routing, with good knowledge in integrating security solution into data network infrastructure
• Understanding of SDWAN, SDN, ACI network topology will be added advantage.
• Good command of both spoken and written English
• Good documentation and proposal writing skills
• Good inter-personal and communications skill with all levels
• Self-motivated, self-driven and able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Good team player
• Willing to work under tight schedule to meet stringent project timeline
• Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or equivalence
• Preferable 3-5 years of working experience (Pre and Post) in network and cybersecurity environment.
• Minimum 3 years of post-sales experience will be added advantage.
• Working knowledge/Certification on Compliance Security product is strongly preferred
• Professional certifications from leading security vendors like Cisco, Palo Alto, FireEye,
TrendMicro, Fortinet etc. will be added advantage
• CISSP/ CISM/ CISA/ CCSP security certification will be added advantage
• Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE security certification will be added advantage
• Possess experience in RMIT, ISMS, ISO 27001 will be added advantage
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies