Specialization: FINANCE AUDIT OR TAXATION|
We are representing our established client who is a Tax & Audit & Accounting company looking for Transfer Pricing Manager to join their team
- Manage and deliver transfer pricing services
- Applying complex transfer pricing concepts and economic/financial knowledge to resolve client challenges
- Assist and advise a varied portfolio of clients regarding transfer pricing matters encompassing audits, advanced pricing arrangements, documentation, and planning projects.
- Perform benchmarking, financial analysis/models to support restructuring/pricing decisions and transfer pricing compliance
- Prepare reports, presentations and other deliverables related to projects
- Manage client relationships and deliver the full range of Company's services
- Develop, motivate and train staff level team members
- Degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Taxation/ from recognized universities or any professional qualification in similar disciplines.
- At least 5-6 years of transfer pricing work experience, preferably with another professional services firm.
- Candidates with relevant experience from industry would also be eligible.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be able to read and write Mandarin due to clientele portfolio
- Leadership and people management skills; able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work in KL area
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Back to Job Vacancies