Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER NETWORK OR SYSTEM OR DATABASE ADMIN|
This position is responsible for both network design, project implementation and Level 3 escalation operational support for regional data center in Asia. This position work with the rest of network teammates in the Asia region to design, size and choose the right component to build the network solution and BOM including IP Voice, IP Data, cabling, WAN, MPLS, infrastructure security components such as Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPN, and wireless, etc. As part of a high-performing Asia Regional network team, candidate musthave broad and in-depth knowledge in Data Center Network Technologies – particularly in Financial services institution, on complex multi-tenant network infrastructure design with hybrid cloud environment.
This is a senior position in the network team, the position helps to run the network operation and network planning, the position is accountable for regional data center network service quality in the region.
- Extensive hands on routing/switching and troubleshooting skills
- Extensive hands on experience in Cisco Nexus, ACI and Catalyst
- Extensive hands on experience in Network Load balancers F5 LTM
- Extensive hands on experience in Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Cisco ASA firewalls and with multi context and multi-tenant environment (at least 5 years)
- Experience in firewall migration from one brand to another.
- Hands on knowledge in Cisco AnyConnect VPN, F5 VPN and Site to site VPN
- Hands on experience in private/public cloud networking
- Experience in AlgoSec firewall analyzer.
- Experience in Cisco ISE, TACACS, RADIUS and RSA authentication manager
- Experience in representing security audits and remediation of non-compliancy
- Experience in WAN accelerator
- Good understanding in IPS solutions like Cisco Firepower, Checkpoint IPS and Palo Alto Wildfire
- Good understanding of web proxy and PAC file.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and packet level analysis for solving complex network connectivity issues
- Passionate about new networking products, trends and capabilities to propose target network solutions
- General understanding of security management tools like ArcSight, Splunk, Sawmill, etc
- Able to document operational support procedures, network diagrams for operation support purpose
- Basic understanding with ITIL process
- Highly preferred but not a must
PROFILE / Qualifications
- Any Degree / Diploma (From reputed Institution)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in complex data center network engineer role in a sizable organization
- Technical Skills and Capabilities
- Behavioral Skills and Capabilities
- Occasional traveling within Asia is required
Back to Job Vacancies