Specialization: TECHNICAL AND HELPDESK SUPPORT|
- Attending all product-related questions and advice on the possible solutions.
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware, networking, and software issues.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and internal teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue.
- Maintaining good client relations.
- Diploma/Degree in Business studies or Engineering field or other equivalent
- Min 2-3 years of related working experience (with technical background is preferred)
- Possesses strong product comparison knowledge
- Ability to deliver the presentation and product demonstration
- 5 days work week, Mon-Fri
- Candidates with 5+ years related experiences can be considered for Senior/Managerial level (salary is negotiable)
- Other benefits: out patient medical coverage, dental coverage, group insurance coverage (PA/hospitalization), travel allowance (for sales) claimable basis, performance bonus per year, annual leave, etc.
Back to Job Vacancies