Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
- Handle the daily activities necessary to deliver payroll through in-country service providers.
- Ensure HR data is provided in a timely accurate manner to the various in-country service providers for the assigned countries.
- Review preliminary payroll calculations from payroll vendor/HR and Finance and advise of changes, provision of final approval for each payroll.
- Work with benefit service providers to manage the social security insurance subject to the statutory requirement.
- Ensure accurate, timely delivery of payroll funds into employee accounts as well as depositing income and social taxes, benefit plan obligations and other deductions as required.
- Ensure timely receipt and uploading of general ledger data as it pertains to payroll, assisting with the account reconciliations for Payroll related GL Accounts.
- Ensure compliance with all Internal Controls.
- Handle employee inquiries in a timely professional manner in liaison with in-country service provider.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate supporting documentation.
- Establish good working relationships with all parties involved in the process.
- Participate in change management activities as necessary, including development and delivery of change communications.
- Compile/maintain metrics, participate in selected industry benchmarking initiatives.
- Advise on the effectiveness of payroll service and recommend changes to processes or contractual obligations.
- Keep current of regulatory changes impacting payroll services.
- Ensure compliance with country specific benefits.
Key Skills Required
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years payroll experience, preferably in MNCs.
- Have a Manufacturing environment and experience is preferable
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English and Mandarin, able to read & write Chinese (dealing with China counterpart)
- Familiar with HR/Payroll System in SAP, EASYPAY System.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Well-organized and attention to details
Back to Job Vacancies