Specialization: IT OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE|
- Understanding business process and prepare Business Requirement Documentation via business requirement mapping.
- Conduct business scoping with the business users and to develop the Business Requirements for sign off.
- Walkthroughs the signed off Business Requirement Documentation with Developer.
- Review the Functional Spec document prepared by Developer by ensuring align with Business Requirement Documentation.
- Participant in formulating and defining system solutions and objective with IT in order to minimize understanding gap.
- To at least maintain the defined company's rules across all processes and to provide in depth technical expertise to ensure quality deliverable.
- To apply digitization within the given technology to all aspects of projects and processes.
- Assess impact of current business process against new process go-live with user/stakeholder as a team.
- Produce business scenario for UAT execution and highlight the changes in business rules to Business Stakeholder for communication purpose.
- Perform other responsibilities in other projects/initiatives as and when required.
- The job holder is also subject to all decisions and guidelines laid down by the Management but is able to organize the work tasks within his/her section.
- Working as a liaison between business partner and system developers with the responsibility for documenting detailed business requirement and system specifications.
- To work with diverse personalities across various disciplines, cultures and business practices inherent to an international organization.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal parties to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Able to lead and transfer FWD's project and BA methodology to the team members and be a mentor guidance to the junior staffs.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- A conscientious and details oriental nature
- Able meet the project timeline given and obtain proper signed off by stakeholder on business requirement documentation.
- Result oriented with a sense of urgency to follow up with project-related matters to resolution.
- Participate projects on accordance to project management principle and methodologies as business analyst roles.
- Critical thinking on problem solving.
- Review/verify the Business Requirement Documentation to ensure that requirement have been defined correctly and meet the necessary standard of quality.
EXTERNAL & INTERNAL CONTACTS
- Change Management team
- Business stakeholder
- Testing team
- IT/Vendor team
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 7 years working experience with insurance industry.
- Degree in Actuarial, finance, information system is preferable, other majors are acceptable.
- Business Analyst Skill set – such as able to document the business requirement, analyzed the requirement, propose solution or workaround – minimum 5 years
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong PC skills, particularly MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Certified with LOMA is a plus.
- Have Life 400/Life Asia system usage experience.
Back to Job Vacancies