Area Sales Manager (sarawak)Location: Sarawak
|Job ID: EEL27|
Specialization: SALES RETAIL OR GENERAL|
Duties & Responsibility:
- Develop, recommend, and gain Management approval of the annual business plans, detailed sales activity plan by top customers; sub-channels; sub-distributors and wholesalers.
- Consistent with annual plans, establish monthly and quarterly targets and continually measure progress towards these targets.
- Deploy, lead and manage execution of the approved annual business plan for General Trade channel via distributor branch management.
- Work closely with Marketing team to ensure a clear understanding of the marketing objectives and New Product Development direction to further develop the business and execution of trade plans in General Trade channel.
- Together with distributor branch management team, participate and responsible for negotiation of trading terms, A&P spend, service and maintain sound relationship and conduct business reviews with regional top customers (local modern trade); key sub-distributors and key wholesalers.
- Plan and ensure proper execution of promotion activities.
- Lead, develop, train and manage distributor team members and merchandisers to ensure effective and efficient cycle plan/work process and execution in trade focusing on sales fundamental: basic call rate; effective call rate; repeat purchase rate; distribution; pricing; shelving; merchandising and etc.
- Evaluate results of sales fundamental and sales promotions plan and recommend, when and where appropriate, on changes deemed necessary.
- To plan and execute new product launches to ensure timely execution and high standard of display and shelving activation.
- To identify and develop new business opportunities via understanding market trends and macro environment
Education & Experience:
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies