HR & Admin Exec / Senior ExecLocation: Selangor
|Job ID: EEL29|
Specialization: HUMAN RESOURCES|
Duties & Responsibility:
1. Learning & development
• Support in implementation of Annual Training Plan for the companies.
• Responsible in overall training administration (sourcing, organisation of in-house training, management of training budget, application of training fund etcs)
• Ensure on time in full submission of training reports
• Support line manager in administration Talent management system
2. Employees relations and engagement
• Employees Engagement survey – administration of the survey process, analysis, action plan meeting and facilitate formulation of improvement plan.
• Responsible in formulation of relevant strategies to promote employee engagement and implement of agreed activities/ plan.
• Internal Awards administration
• Participate in external HR award/recognition.
• Participate in Sports & Recreation Club and take a leading role within the committee.
• Assist the Company to create an engaged workforce and positive company image.
3. HR Policies – revision and update, if applicable.
4. Audit – support in relevant audit in HR: GMP, ISO, Halal, internal and external audit, tax audit etc.
5. Support in any HR projects as assigned by line manager.
Education & Experience:
• Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration or related disciplines.
• HR generalist with minimum 2 years of experience in HR & Administration, preferably with good experience talent acquisition or Training & Development
• Experience in handling any 2 of the following HR specialized areas: Talent acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Employee & Industrial Relations
Requirements & Skills:-
• High integrity and compliance
• Excellent communication & good interpersonal skills
• Good understanding of Labor laws, EPF, SOCSO, Industrial Relation & PSMB
• Excellent command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Preferably able to speak and read Mandarin
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies