Specialization: ENGINEERING CIVIL OR CONSTRUCTION OR STRUCTURAL|
- To assist with the site administrations
- To raise purchase requisition as requested by project manager, and monitoring of purchase order issuance and goods receiving.
- To make sure that quantity and specification of goods received are as raised in PR
- Supervising on-site construction work and relaying instructions from project managers.
- Reporting any delay in delivery of material ordered.
- Assist in the updating of site progress reports and project budget.
- Collaborating with other construction project stakeholders as required.
- Ensuring that construction industry safety regulations are followed Project Documentation
- Work site diary
- Project plan and work schedule. b. Project Standardization
- Project Quality
- Work with Global Engineering team to come out with a standardize equipment coding to enable east to locate equipment’s.
- Ensure all drawing are to scale when compare to the actual equipment’s, and building structure
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Civil Engineering or any engineering field.
- At least have 2 years working experience at construction site and 3 years working as a site assistant.
- Able to read and understand technical construction drawings.
- Personal attributes: Analytical skill, Leadership skill, Interpersonal skill, Communication skill (Crucial Conversation), Teamwork and collaboration skill.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, and Mandarin.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan.
- Full time position available.
Back to Job Vacancies