Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
- Oversee and assist Accounts Assistant when needed.
- To create vendor master profile in SAP accounting view.
- Staff claims processing.
- Vendor payments processing.
- Posting of all journals – prepayments, accruals, management adjustments, reclass etc
- Review P&L and Balance sheet for irregular transactions.
- Check and process Goods-in-transit transactions.
- Perform Profitability Analysis cycle for allocation of costs to prepare Market P&L.
- Performs month-end closing checking and tasks.
- Prepares monthly financial statements and audit/tax schedules.
- Prepares analysis report to supplement the financial statements.
- Prepares monthly reports including Sub-consolidation, Cost center report, etc.
- Administration of fixed assets register, tag fixed assets and report acquisition, disposal and summary of movements.
- Calculate and post monthly depreciation.
- Prepares approval forms for assets write-off and acquisition
- Costing and transfer pricing computation and cost stimulation for individual SKUs.
- Maintain standard costs and transfer price in SAP system.
- Value added simulation of costing impacts of changes in pricing/actions to financial figures
Other finance and ad-hoc related matters
- Review Bi-weekly and monthly Cash-flow forecast and requirements.
- Prepare or check Bank Reconciliation that prepared by account assistant.
- Involve in year-end audit and preparation of audited report, tax audit and annual return preparation and analysis, mid & year end stock takes and fixed assets count.
- Comply with corporate policies on Finance and Accounting
- Provide consistent and specialist support with regards to financial management
- Provide advice on general matters
- Executive, supervisory and advice duties as required
- Deputizing when required
- Appreciation of controls within the organization
- Additional tasks from time to time depending on needs of company and function.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or Professional Qualification i.e. ACCA, CIMA, MICPA, ICAEW.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in the same capacity and 3 years’ working experience in a midsize accounting firm.
- Assertive, self-initiative and able to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, detail-minded, proactive, independent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in using PC applications i.e. Outlook, MS Office, Chinese Word Processing, etc.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
Back to Job Vacancies