Specialization: MAINTENANCE OR REPAIR|
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Planning & Operation activities
- Plan, direct, coordinate, troubleshooting, supervise and control the overall conduct of operations for all Utilities and Facilities such as Steam Boilers, water supply system, Cooling Towers, Waste Water Treatment Plant, Air Compressors, Air Cooling System, office utility system and Firefighting System.
- Plan, organize, supervise & control engineering service, repair & preventive maintenance execution activities on plant, machinery.
- Responsible for plant & machinery availability & reliability and attend to equipment breakdown.
- Establish and ensure spare part requirements and availability at all time in order to minimize breakdown time.
- Establish and ensure spare parts and storage activities such as plan service parts order, checking inventory level, update record, storage maintenance, spare part room/workshop cleanliness, safety and housekeeping are all in order.
- Ensure spare part room inventory is at optimum level as per the directive from management.
- Overall manage the WWTP and ensuring the performance of the WWTP is at optimum and within control. Work with management to constantly improve the WWTP process.
- Coordinate, execute & implement in project work, improvement and cost reduction activities etc.
- Identify, plan & implement housekeeping, relevant occupational health & safety activities
- Plan & organize manpower for daily routine task
- Train and upgrade subordinate. And responsible of the performance of direct report subordinate.
- Prepare update weekly schedule and activities schedule, discuss to superior and implement accordingly.
- Review monthly report on line efficiency, machine breakdown, utilities consumption, WWTP report, spare part stock takes report and any related performance report, analyze, suggest and carry out action plan.
- Responsible for the execution ISO9001, HACCP, FSSC and any other management system implementation in the function.
- To perform any tasks and assignments as directed by the superior/management from time to time.
- Strictly adhere to safe work procedures, Good Manufacturing Practice, food hygiene and food safety system.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Organize the team in-line with management’s objective and direction.
II. JOB SPECIFICATION
Education & Experience: -
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Maintenance, Mechanical & Electrical qualification.
- Preferable with 3-4 years hands-on operation experience in manufacturing/production field, preferable in food industries.
- Experience in supervisory skills
- Able to write and speak in Malay and English.
- Must be willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor and Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan.
Back to Job Vacancies