Accounts AssistantLocation: Shah Alam
|Job ID: EEL35|
Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Match invoices with supporting documents such as contracts, delivery orders, purchase orders.
• Posting of invoices into SAP.
• Follow up on original documents and credit notes.
• Ensure prompt payment of Accounts Payable by preparing Payment Vouchers and cheques on time per agreed schedule.
• Release of cheques.
• Filing and retrieval of Accounts Payable documents such as invoices, payment vouchers etc.
• Preparation of vendor reconciliations statement.
• Clear GRIR accounts together with other colleagues.
• Generate and posting of intercompany debit notes and credit notes.
• Assist to verify Personal Claims, and assist in other clerical matters such as photocopying, faxing etc.
- SPM level/ Certificate in Accounting or equivalent qualification in Accounting.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies