Specialization: MANUFACTURING OR PRODUCTION OPERATIONS|
New Plant Design and Preparation Stage
- Participate in meetings with vendors and project team to understand project scope and deliverables.
- Complete assignments assigned by line manager related to respective responsible areas related production line and work flow design.
- Assist Project engineer and managers in preparing Request for Quote, Tender Documents, Purchase Requisition and comparisons for vendors selection to Project Management.
- Undergo on the job training in Xin Hui Plant and Malaysia Plant to learn about the fermentation and processing process.
- Upon completion of the training, apply the knowledge learn into the Construction and installation stage.
Construction & installation stage
- Responsible to coordinate and monitoring site work packages based on assigned areas.
- Prepare progress reports and report in site meetings.
- Assist in the installation, testing and commissioning.
- Training new hires who will eventually operate the new plant.
- Lead production operation, coordinate equipment and utilization of manpower to ensure the production unit achieve the plant target output and meeting the quality expectations.
- Prepare documented work instruction, forms and records to setup for New Plant documentation system. Setting up necessary documentation and system for plant certification such as Halal, GMP, FSSC22k etc.
- Other related duties or assignments as assigned by the line manager.
Education & Experience
- Candidate must possess Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics or relevant discipline and/ or Degree in Food Technology, Process, Science or relevant discipline.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Food Manufacturing.
- Fresh Graduate without working experience should have excellent academic results and relevant internship exposure in a manufacturing environment.
Requirements & Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and proficient to read technical drawings and specifications.
- Familiar with building services and factory utilities such as HVAC, Cooling Tower, Boiler and Steam, System, Electrical and Distribution Services, Compressed Air System.
- Familiar with cleanroom, hygiene design of factory facilities and infrastructure.
- Ability to manage and execute production management strategies across the plant operations.
- Familiar with GMP, HACCP and ISO standards.
- Language proficiency in English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Cantonese.
Back to Job Vacancies