Lab AnalystLocation: Shah Alam, Selangor
|Job ID: EEL37|
Specialization: QUALITY CONTROL OR ASSURANCE|
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Responsible to conduct microbiological analysis for semi-finished product, and finished goods according to sampling plan or schedule.
2. Responsible to conduct microbiological analysis for flow out, follow up Quarantine record and material disposal.
3. Responsible for media and agar preparation, and perform environmental monitoring test according to schedule.
4. Responsible for Aerobic Spore Count & Starch Decomposing Aerobic Spore Count for designated raw material.
5. Responsible for Spike test analysis either incoming raw materials or other related samples as per requested (including stress test or monthly microbe result, Microscopic picture verification and sign off spike test file).
6. Responsible to conduct related microbiological analysis on shelf-life validation samples and any ad-hoc samples.
7. Upkeep laboratory included managing lab inventory, preparation and cleaning of lab instruments, ensuring all work area are clean and performing clerical duties as necessary.
8. Responsible for lab safety adherence and execute safety procedure for laboratory environment.
9. Carry out microbiological analysis on samples from validation activities on production and keep proper record.
10. Assist to schedule external calibration of equipment in microbiological lab.
11. Responsible for physiochemical testing for raw material, semi-finished product and finished goods according to sampling plan or schedule.
12. Perform any ad-hoc task as assigned by superior.
- Bachelor Degree in Science related field.
- Previous experience in microbiology laboratory would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate good numeracy and Computer literate.
- Able to work on shift rotation (night shift) and overtime on weekend(s) if required.
- Willing to relocate Bandar Enstek, Negeri Sembilan.
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies