Specialization: FINANCE GENERAL OR COST ACCOUNTING|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Match invoices from suppliers or distributors with supporting documents such as contracts, delivery orders, purchase orders, advertising & promotion expenses claims supportings etc.
- Posting of invoices into SAP.
- Follow up on original documents and credit notes.
- Ensure prompt payment of Accounts Payable by preparing Payment Vouchers and cheques on time per agreed schedule.
- Release of cheques.
- Filing and retrieval of Accounts Payable documents such as invoices, payment vouchers etc.
- Generate and posting of intercompany debit notes and credit notes.
- Assist to verify Personal Claims, assist in other clerical matters such as photocopying, faxing etc and other tasks assigned by superior when needs arise.
- Assist superior in providing supporting documents for interim audit.
- At least SPM qualification or higher.
- 1 year of experience in relevant capacity or fresh graduate is acceptable.
- Able to read, write and communicate in English.
Back to Job Vacancies