Import and Export ExecutiveLocation: Shah Alam
|Job ID: EEL40|
Specialization: LOGISTICS OR SUPPLY CHAIN|
Our well-established client a Multinational Food Manufacturer is looking for a dynamic and result oriented candidate for the position of Import and Export Executive (IE Executive) to be based in Shah Alam.
1. Responsible for Import & Export daily operation.
2. Perform order processing for assigned markets/countries in-charged including planning and delivery arrangement. Will cover all import export shipment.
• Received customer request delivery date from local sales admin and HK IE
• Check production completion date for shipment planning
• Liaise with Sales Admin/HK IE on delivery/shipment arrangement
• Prepare packing list before and after container loading
• Communicate with local operation team (Production & QA, Sales Admin, PMC) and/or HQ IE Dept on delivery info and arrangement for export
• Billing (Customs invoice & Normal invoice) and update in Forwarder Billing Tracking
4. Liaise with Logistic Supplier & Customs Department on Import and Export shipment. (vessel booking, FORM D application, shipping document etc.)
5. Negotiate with vendors (Forwarder, Liner, Transporter) for the purpose of optimize logistics cost efficiency.
6. Handling of ad-hoc Import & Export shipment by air and sea including:
• Duty/Tax calculation for payment preparation
• Follow up with suppliers/vendors/purchasing dept on import shipment. Eg: machinery, spare parts, SFG, raw material
• Arrange export shipment with consignee, forwarder & inter-departments
7. Handling of RETURN empty blue drums and plastic pallets to Hong Kong & China, arrangement of shipment and preparations of shipping documents.
8. Common Effective preferential tariff (CEPT) application.
9. Monthly accrual Freight Cost Report for Finance Department (countries in-charged only).
10. Apply MIDA EXEMPTED and prepare Duty Exemption tally sheet monitoring for submission to Customs (Lampiran K).
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies