Assistant Fermentation ManagerLocation: Selangor
|Job ID: EEL42|
Specialization: SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY OR LABORATORY|
Duties & Responsibilities: -
New product Development
• Develop extension flavors and new fermented products with using virous fermented technology, including the processing procedures and techniques as well as product Specifications.
• Assist review and improve the fermented technology with using new or current raw materials.
• Proactively initiating and following all R&D activities.
• As a project leader to manage all NPD for zone market with cost effective and speed to market as a respondent.
• Provide technical supports on production issues, including processing procedures, preparation of ingredients and packaging processes to ensure the final products are safe and meet the required quality
• Provide technical support on material evaluation of alternative supply for raw material
• Draft technical specifications including raw material specification and product specification.
• Provide technical support on customer enquiries and complaints
• Problem solving on quality and food safety issues
• Work closely with related functions such as Regulatory and Standard, Quality Assurance to have continuous review on regulatory compliance and food safety concerns on products selling to different markets.
• Provide the technical support and training to other functions such as Sales and Marketing, Purchasing, Manufacturing etc.
Education & Experience: -
- Min 5 years of experience in multinational company, preferring with working experience in soy sauce production.
- University degree in Applied Food Microbiology / Food Science or related academic background
Requirements & Skills: -
- Well knowledge on fermented products
- Management/Supervision skill
- Knowledge in computer and data processing
- Good command of English and Mandarin / Cantonese
Apply Now Back to Job Vacancies