Specialization: MARKETING OR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT|
- Act as a supporter at country level on product / category related, work closely with line manager and country Product Managers.
- Integrated & consistent marketing plan supporter to zone level function (New Product Development, category strategy and management, marketing administrative work).
Growth plan and reports at market level:
- Liaise and consolidate management reports and analysis to track brand health performance, category performance, product and pricing information and analysis by working closely with Marketing Manager and SA country Product Managers.
- Liaise with Finance, Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Production, Supply Chain and country Product Managers to track and monitor New Product Development Progress and SKU Rationalization Project.
Market level marketing activities:
- Be the support for zone / regional brand campaign & category / product knowledge information; in product label artwork developments and packaging development by working with external agencies and internal packaging / production / planning team.
- Assist as point of contact and knowledge centre from Headquarters, zone, and local markets / countries.
- Support the implementation and co-ordination of category / product information, product development, SKU rationalization and marketing collaterals from zone level, i.e. drive consistency among zone level.
- Support & co-ordinate with agency to work on any zone level marketing activities or events, i.e. exhibition, chef workshop.
- Responsible for marketing administrative work including but not limited to creation of purchase orders, updating of product information, customer database, pricing, and recipes archive and PCRS creation.
- To work on special assignments assigned by line manager.
- Degree holder in Business Studies, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same or relevant capacity, preferably from FMCG or similar industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English, preferably multi-lingual in any local language. Candidates that able to read and write in Mandarin will have added advantage.
- Well discipline, action oriented, self-motivated, work independently, innovative.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skill with CAN-DO attitude.
- Team player, excellent inter-personal skills, enthusiastic and determined to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Willing to travel overseas whenever required.
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Photoshop will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Shah Alam, Selangor.
Back to Job Vacancies