Specialization: CUSTOMER SERVICES|
Our client represents one of the fastest growing E-Commerce industries in South East Asia. Currently they are looking for young and vibrant candidate to be part in their Human Resource Team.
- Build and establish strong ongoing relations with customers within the assigned portfolio.
- manage customers' repayment obligations and motivate timely repayments through outbound collections and recovery calls.
- Proactively achieve/exceed assigned targets whilst complying with collections methodologies and policies by the company and regulatory bodies.
- Focal point for customer enquiries relating to repayment on overdue accounts.
- Make outbound calls to delinquent customers to negotiate for payment.
- Receive inbound calls (which is related to unblocking of devices or recovery related matters) and to negotiate payment arrangement with the customer.
- To proceed with the unblocking request (if applicable/necessary).
- Update CRM & UCCS (systems) on calls made and actions take for each customer.
- Any other Ad-hoc matters
- Prior exposure to collections/banking/fintech is a plus. Experienced in eCommerce is a plus.
- Possesses at minimum high school qualifications or equivalent.
- Excellent in both written and verbal communication in English and Malay.
Back to Job Vacancies