Specialization: E COMMERCE|
- Be responsible for the curation of marketplace content, to perform quality checks on the legitimacy of the listings.
- Categorize and place the listings into the right categories based on the product categories. '
- Understand marketplace policies and guidelines, and make necessary curation based on it.
- Identify improvement opportunities in workflow and suggest solutions.
- Work with the Customer Support teams and Business Development teams to handle listing inquires.
- Fresh graduates or 1-2 years experienced applicants in Content Moderation are welcome to apply.
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills is required.
- Able to work on repetitive task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written forms.
- Attendance incentive RM300 (No EL & SL taken within that month)
- Shift Allowance
- EPF & SOCSO
Back to Job Vacancies